Those who are taught the word of God should provide for their teachers,
sharing all good things with them. – Galatians 6:6 (NLT)
- Pray for your pastor personally daily
- Provide a pastoral offering to your pastor separate from your church offering
- Purchase one of your pastor’s books, videos, or audio recordings at the church or online
- Take your pastor to lunch during the week
- Send your pastor a thank-you note
*BONUS: Imagine what it would do for your pastor if you just emailed and shared what one of his many messages meant to you. Type up an email that thanks your pastor for his special dedication to the faith in his special place of service as one of God’s pastors.
Provided by http://virtualbizcoach.ning.com/
And I will give you pastors according to mine heart,
which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
– Jeremiah 3:15 (KJV)